Wednesday, September 29, 2010

October Photography Galleries!

So here's a list of Photography Galleries everyone should check out this month. All in the local area featuring all different kinds of photographers. I'll check a couple out too and give some feedback on what I thought!

I Thought I Could Fly: Portraits of Anguish, Compulsion, and Despair



 I Thought I Could Fly - Photography by Charlee Brodsky. Through Oct. 14. Millstein Library, 150 Finoli Dr, Greensburg, 724-836-9687. 

This is my pick for the Month, I just recently started seeing Charlee Brodsky's photography.  I think she is brilliant and overwhelmingly talented. I definitely recommend checking out her work, I know she has inspired me for some new photo ideas. I will most likely be featuring her in another post to come!

If you have any other ideas for galleries to check out feel free to post them and I'll make sure I get out to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment